Talking to other people who are in a similar situation can be a great help when you are feeling stressed. Not everyone finds this easy but it may be a surprise to find that others feel the same way as you.
If you can, talk to your family and friends as well. Just talking about how you feel and getting it out into the open, can make you feel better. Sharing your feelings and problems with those close to you may mean that they realise that you need more help from them.
Here are our factsheets containing information with regard to your good health:
- Managing anxiety and depression
- Loneliness and social isolation
- Health and Wellbeing
- Health Matters: Top tips
- Health Matters: Better sleep
- Health Matters: Healthy eating
Are you a carer of someone with mental health, perhaps you are a carer experiencing mental health due to your caring role.
The Wednesday Carers Group is peer-led and they meet on the first and third Wednesday of every month at Hillingdon Carers Centre, 126 High Street Uxbridge, from 1:00-3:00pm.
Why not come along and talk to the group about caring for someone with mental health problems.
For out-of-hours urgent advice and crisis support,
please contact CNWL NHS 0800 0234 650
CNWL Recovery and Wellbeing Courses in Hillingdon from September-December 2018
The college provides a range of courses and workshops designed to:
- Help people develop their skills and understanding
- Help people identify personal goals and ambitions
- Create a fun, positive and safe environment for learning and exploring recovery
- Give people the confidence and support to access opportunities and resources available to them.
Click here for courses
London Borough of Hillingdon - Emotional Health and Wellbeing courses 2018
- FREE courses for people experiencing anxiety and depression who wish to improve their mental wellbeing.
One in four people will experience a mental health problem at some point in their lives; money worries, work and relationship problems, unemployment, illness and loneliness can increase the risk of developing depression and anxiety.
The courses are free and available at locations across the borough and focus on self-help, confidence building, lifestyle and employability. They also offer an opportunity to meet new people, learn new skills and develop new interests.
Click here for courses
Tel: 01895 556248 or email: email@example.com