The Young Carers team offers support and guidance to the borough’s young carers. They are skilled in youth work and understand how difficult being a young carer can be.
Support is available through:
- Saturday clubs in Harlington for 5 – 16 year olds
- After-school clubs in South Ruislip and Northwood for 8-16 year olds
- School holiday activities programme
- Day trips and weekends away
- Someone to talk to
- Support for the whole family
- Support with education and a school liaison programme
- A chance to meet other young carers
- A physical activity programme
- A range of workshops
All services and activities are free of charge to young carers.
Young Carers in crisis should call