Tell Us Once Service

When someone dies you will need to notify a number of different government departments and local services with a lot of similar information. The Tell Us Once service makes this process much easier.

The Local Authority has more information on their website to help with this: Tell Us Once Service

Hillingdon Carers factsheet: When Caring ends

Bereavement Counselling

There are several organisations that offer counselling after bereavement plus your GP

  • Harlington Hospice Bereavement Service (Hillingdon Mind)

Telephone: 01895 271559 option 2
Available to any adults who have experienced a bereavement.

  • Harlington Hospice Child Bereavement (Hillingdon Mind)

Telephone: 01895 271559 option 2
Available to bereaved children age 4 to 17 yrs.

  • Oncology and palliative care clinical psychology service

Telephone: 01895 279374
Available to the carers / relatives of patients who died under the care of the clinical psychology service.

  • Hillingdon Talking Therapies

Telephone: 01895 206800
Available to any adult.

  • Halo Children's Foundation
    Telephone: 07903 709622
    Halo is a children's foundation that supports children and families with bereavement.
  • Child Bereavement UK

Telephone: 0800 02 888 40
Outreach service in Ruislip one day per week supporting individuals or couples after the death of a child

  • Dovetail Bereavement Support Group

Telephone: 07503 772428
If you have been affected by bereavement in any way, you are welcome to join us for a coffee and chat to others with
similar experiences.